320. 诺贝尔文学奖是怎么评出来的? | 梁文道·八分

🎁Amazon Prime 📖Kindle Unlimited 🎧Audible Plus 🎵Amazon Music Unlimited 🌿iHerb 💰Binance

播客

描述

收听提示

1、这届诺贝尔文学奖得主古尔纳,是何方神圣?
2、诺贝尔文学奖是怎么评出来的?
3、冷门作家对于文学和读者,意味着什么?
4、回答一些听众提问。

本集相关

2021年诺贝尔文学奖授予作家阿卜杜勒-拉扎克·古尔纳

北京时间10月7日,瑞典学院宣布将2021年诺贝尔文学奖授予作家阿卜杜勒-拉扎克·古尔纳(Abdulrazak Gurnah)。颁奖词写道:“2021 年诺贝尔文学奖授予阿卜杜勒-拉扎克·古尔纳,‘因为他对殖民主义的影响和身处于不同文化夹缝中难民们的处境所具有的坚定而富有同情心的洞察。”
这个结果不仅让国内读者和出版社大跌眼镜,即使在国外,古尔纳虽然知名度高一些,但也不算名气特别大的作家(去年的诺奖得主格丽克在国内也算是冷门,但在美国属于国民桂冠诗人)。古尔纳的英语写作以及与英语文学的紧密关系,使得今年的颁奖结果虽说看似关注了非洲,却仍旧没有摆脱欧洲为中心的文学评价模式。(新京报)

本集音乐

鲍勃·迪伦《暴雨将至》
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你到哪儿去了,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?
喔,你到哪儿去了,我挚爱的少年?
I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
我跋涉过十二座笼罩着雾气的高山,
I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways,
我走过也爬过六条弯曲的公路,
I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
我踏进七座哀伤的森林中央,
I’ve been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
我面对着十二片死去的海洋,
I’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,
我深入张着口的墓穴足足一万哩,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, and it’s a hard,
而一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一场大雨即将落下…
 
Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你见到了什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
喔,你见到了什么,我挚爱的少年?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
我看见一个初生婴孩被狼群环伺,
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
我看见一条钻石砌就的公路,上面空无一人,
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin’,
我看见一根漆黑的树枝,血水不断流下,
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin’,
我看见一个房间站满了人,手上拿着滴血的榔头,
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
我看见一把白色梯子淹没在水中,
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
我看见一万个演说者,舌头都已折断,
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
我看见枪枝和利剑握在孩子的手里,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
而一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一场大雨即将落下…
 
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
你听见了什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
你听见了什么,我挚爱的少年?
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin’,
我听见雷声轰响,咆哮着警告的话语,
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
听见巨浪怒吼,足以淹没整个世界,
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin’,
听见一百个击鼓者手上闪着电光,
Heard ten thousand whisperin’ and nobody listenin’,
听见一千种低语,然而没人聆听,
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin’,
听见一个人在挨饿,许多人在嘲笑,
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
听见一位诗人的歌声,他在沟渠里死去,
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
听见窄巷里,一个小丑在哭泣,
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
而一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一场大雨即将落下…
 
Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你遇见了谁,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
你遇见了谁,我挚爱的少年?
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
我遇见一个孩童靠着一匹死去的小马,
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
我遇见一个白人牵着一条黑狗,
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
我遇见一个年轻女子,身躯正在燃烧,
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
我遇见一个女孩,递给我一束彩虹,
I met one man who was wounded in love,
我遇见一个男子因爱负伤,
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
我遇见另一个男子因恨负伤,
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
而一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,
It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一场大雨即将落下…
 
Oh, what’ll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
喔,你现在有什么打算,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what’ll you do now, my darling young one?
喔,你现在有什么打算,我挚爱的少年?
I’m a-goin’ back out ‘fore the rain starts a-fallin’,
我要在大雨降下之前离开,
I’ll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,
我要走进最黑最深的森林深处,
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,
在那儿人们双手空无一物,
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,
在那儿剧毒的药丸被撒进水源,
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,
在那儿山谷的家园满是潮湿肮脏的监狱,
Where the executioner’s face is always well hidden,
在那儿刽子手的面孔总是妥善地掩藏,
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
在那儿的饥荒非常惨烈,灵魂全被遗忘,
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
在那儿黑是唯一的色彩,什么都没有只有编号,
And I’ll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
我要分辨,思索,言说,在其中呼吸,
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
继而把它反映在群山之上,让所有生灵都能看见,
Then I’ll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin’,
然后我将站在海洋中央直到沉落,
But I’ll know my song well before I start singin’,
在我开口歌唱之前,会把曲子熟记在心,
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard,
而一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,一场大雨,
It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
一场大雨即将落下…

上集回顾

319. 成为“某媛”为什么会被骂?
《八分》每周三、周五晚8点更新
欢迎留言说出你的问题和建议

文字稿