13.美音磨耳朵 听写填空27句 | 高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源

🎁Amazon Prime 📖Kindle Unlimited 🎧Audible Plus 🎵Amazon Music Unlimited 🌿iHerb 💰Binance

播客

描述

文稿下载 加 公众号 “高效英语磨耳朵”


提示

一、每一个句子都先播放3遍英语发音,接1遍中文翻译,最后再播放一遍英语发音。

二、根据英语发音,默写填空,如果无法识别再根据中文翻译进行理解,高效提升你英语听力的敏锐度。

三、自己觉得比较陌生的句子,要反复听。

四、一定要坚持!加油!








1

Nothing was going wrong and I was incredibly happy.

一切顺利,我非常高兴。




2

I'm still incredibly upset but at least my honeymoon was perfect.

我仍然非常难过,但至少我的蜜月是完美的。




3

Nowadays they all get along pretty well.

现在他们相处得很好。




4

He was the love of my life and I couldn't wait to be his wife.

他是我一生的挚爱,我迫不及待想成为他的妻子。




5

They had a big argument that night.

那天晚上他们大吵了一架。




6

My older brother is my best friend.

我哥哥是我最好的朋友。




7

It's the most normal thing in the world.

这是世界上最正常的事情。




8

But she didn't give up so easily.

但她并没有那么轻易放弃。




9

I was really happyand honestly I didn't miss him at all.

我真的很开心,说实话我一点也不想念他。




10

I had to figure out who I was going to invite.

我得弄清楚我要邀请谁。




11

My mom wondered if they could make it work at all.

我妈妈想知道他们是否能让它发挥作用。




12

My Grandad didn't speak to my mom for over a week.

我爷爷一个多星期没和我妈妈说话了。




13

I was so upset.

我很难过。




14

He sounded so sincere.

他听起来很诚恳。




15

I was surprised by his question and took it as a good sign.

我对他的问题感到惊讶,认为这是个好兆头。




16

Everyone was so understanding and told me it wasn't my fault.

每个人都很理解我,告诉我这不是我的错。




17

The real problem was, I felt awfully guilty about it.

真正的问题在于我对此感到非常内疚。




18

It was a lot of work and mom helped me out a lot.

工作很多,妈妈帮了我很多忙。




19

Everything was perfect.

一切都很完美。




20

Everyone was freaking out and opening the doors and windows to escape.

每个人都吓坏了,打开门窗逃跑。




21

I know it sounds insane to most people.

我知道对大多数人来说这听起来很疯狂。




22

They said we were the cutest couple ever.

他们说我们是最可爱的一对。




23

We were so happy together.

我们在一起很开心。




24

He decided he needed to come out clean to her.

他决定要对她坦白。




25

It was love at first sight.

那是一见钟情。




26

They had a long heart to heart conversation.

他们进行了一次长时间的谈心谈话。




27

My grandma was so worried.

我奶奶很担心。

文字稿